MyRegistryCleaner will make your system more stable, run quicker, and your operating system will boot faster. Registry problems can occur for many reasons, including references left behind after uninstallation; incorrect removal of software; missing or corrupt hardware drivers; or orphaned start-up programs.
With a few easy steps, MyRegistryCleaner will scan your entire registry for any invalid entries and provide a list of the errors found. You then can choose to clean each item or automatically repair them all after making a backup without the need for a registry editor such as Regedit. MyRegistryCleaner tools are free of spyware and adware.
- Free Technical Support
- Repair invalid registry entries that are a common cause of Windows crashes and error messages.
- Increase system speed and stability by removing orphaned references.
- Scans your hard drive for invalid and incorrect program shortcuts.
- Blocks irritating IP Ads.
- Manages StartUp Programs.
- Optimizes internet speed.
- Improves system performance.
- Makes a complete BACKUP of the cleaned registry errors.
- Notifies for available updates.
- Unlimited free upgrades and e-mail technical support for one year.
With MyRegistryCleaner for Windows you can safely clean and repair Windows registry problems with a few simple mouse clicks! Problems with the Windows registry are a common cause of Windows crashes and error messages. By using a registry cleaner regularly and fixing your registry your system should not only be more stable but it will also help Windows and your software run faster.
MyRegistryCleaner uses a high-performance detection algorithm to quickly identify missing and invalid references in your Windows registry. These problems can occur for many reasons including being left-behind after the un-installation or incorrect removal of software, by missing or corrupt hardware drivers, or orphaned startup programs.
Works with Windows® XP, Me, 98, 95, NT and 2000
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation